- Draft decision -/CP.15, Copenhagen Accord UN Climate Change Conference provisions that calls for signatory countries to reduce emissions, invest in clean energy technology and practices.
- European Commission Environmental Liability European Parliament establishes “polluter pays” principles to prevent and remedying environmental damage.
- Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds National Intelligence Council report that forecast geopolitical changes, trajectories and implications.
- G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) report on how to incorporate environmental, social and economic principles and disclosures.
- Patent Pools: A Solution to the Problem of Access in Biotechnology Patents? Report highlighting the biotechnology field use of patent pools that can accelerate research and development.
- Video: The Truth About Green Jobs (A Case Study)
- World Charter for Nature UN report that outlines 5 general principles of conservation.
- Environmental Debt Link to Amy Larkin personal page
- Book Notes Links to the research Amy used to write the book